- Sales & Marketing Specialist
Are you the missing piece of our sales and marketing team puzzle?
- You have a talent for making and maintaining connections, spot opportunities in the market and always find a way to the table in any company.
- You are a team player who, together with the team, continues to optimize the process from lead to customer and proactively proposes ideas for this
- You have good online marketing skills and therefore know how to better market WeFitter
- You have the skills to show prospects the value of the WeFitter product, you are good in asking questions, you listen well and can make the translation to the business value for the customer
- You have real guts, you dare to commit to jointly agreed targets and are creative in achieving them
Your role and tasks:
As a Sales/ Marketing Specialist at WeFitter, no day is the same. You will:
- create leads
- conduct sales conversations
- visit network events
- perform in commercial negotiations &
- you close the deal!
During your work you will have a lot of contact with the CEO of Thunderbyte.AI., the business owner and marketeer of WeFitter. With them you formulate a business & marketing strategy and implement it to bring in new business. Knowledge in the domain of healthcare and lifestyle is an advantage, but luckily you work in a team with other experts that will help you catch on quickly. You already gained experience with online marketing techniques and how to use them for findability, campaigns, and brand awareness.
You also know better than anyone how important empathic leadership is as a Sales/ Marketing Specialist, you have some commercial experience, technical affinity and go for results that matter!
5 reasons why this job is for you:
- Because you bring in at least 1 year of commercial/online marketing experience and are used to bringing innovations to the finish line together with other business experts
- Because you love making connections with prospects and making sales
- Because you have an affinity and interest in health/fit – tech products
- Because you know which online marketing strategies WeFitter should use to become even more successful
- Because you like to work together in a high-performance team that strives for real re-sults!